They sent me the wrong size dress, I bought it for my mom (size 12) and they sent a dress that fits me like a glove (size 6).When I contacted them--they said they stated that they do not do refunds and can only refund 15%.
Additionally, they mentioned that they do everything "custom made" and "to order". This dress was made in some warehouse and the stitches are all out and my child can make a better dress.
Nowhere on their website it said that they do not do refunds.The dress cost $154.48 and I want my money back.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Size Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "This is my first and last transaction with Gazelle. I read articles beforehand and thought I was dealing with a reputable, experienced, and organized company. I've had problem after problem,..."
- "About a month and a half before Christmas, Facebook suggested this site called Twinkledeals.com and these leather jackets I might like. They were really cute and when I saw the..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..."