Featured 100% full Not resolved

I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly.Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out.

I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between the bodice and skirt. Fabric is not sufficient to conceal the joints, rough edges popping out. Ordered US Size 6 Bust size 34 1/2. I received Bust size 31 1/2.

I tried to be patient and reasonable. I sent email back and forth for 7 days now and no resolution. Wedding is April 4th. I was offered approx.

$15.00 for alteration.

Actual total cost of Alteration/Fix is $78.00.JJS not honoring return with free shipping.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $121. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jjshouse and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jjshouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Jjshouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments