Wrong Size, Defective Dress, JJsHouse not paying Return Shipping Costs..
I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly.Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out.
I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between the bodice and skirt. Fabric is not sufficient to conceal the joints, rough edges popping out. Ordered US Size 6 Bust size 34 1/2. I received Bust size 31 1/2.
I tried to be patient and reasonable. I sent email back and forth for 7 days now and no resolution. Wedding is April 4th. I was offered approx.
$15.00 for alteration.
Actual total cost of Alteration/Fix is $78.00.JJS not honoring return with free shipping.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bridemaids Dresses
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "Bought shoes for my wedding and I was unhappy with the material. So I contacted JJ's support and they refused the return. I ended up wearing them on my wedding..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."