what I mistake I've made!!! I ordered a pair of satin pumps that are way too small.

I want to return them asap and get a refund.

When I ordered them I had a question about sizes (they are not in U.S.A. sizes so I went on "chate". After teling the clerk I wore a size 8 1/2 shoe she told me to order #37 which I did. They were delivered yesterday and I am not only in shock I am very very disappointed in this company.

Tried to get a "non-existent" Customer Service !!! on top of all that now I see in small print I have to take a picture!!! to be approved to get a Product Return Form??

this is PURE B.S.!!!!! if I cut off my toes maybe they'll fit!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "your chat line told me to order my size #37" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $73. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jjshouse. The most disappointing about jjshouse shoes from Jjshouse was horrible customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jjshouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Jjshouse to other companies on our site.

Comments