I ordered a beautiful dress ( or what I thought was beautiful from the website) In burgundy and I ordered it a size bigger just in case because I am a bustier girl.The dress arrives and it is hooker red, cheaply made.

The arm holes are too small, and even the size I got was too small it will not zip up over my bust. I contacted the company and they told me to get it altered, or they would give me a 10% discount on purchasing the correct dress. I have tried everything to get my money back and get them to listen to my story but they keep insisting that I ordered the wrong color on my own and its my fault.

I am over the bull *** and I am determined to not sleep until this is resolved.

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Georgia, United States #881611

The same thing happened to me. They would not credit a return and said it was my fault that I did not measure right. I think these clothes may be for smaller foreign women.

Jjshouse - Prom Dress Review from Sydney, New South Wales Jjshouse "I bought a dress in here I'm pissed off because expensive and the dress very poor qualities made china look good in photo but in real is *** and the..." Read more Jjshouse - Dress Review from Scarsdale, New York Jjshouse "Jjdresses mislead costumers and rob right in front of your eyes We have ordered 8 dresses for a g Wedding all of them were a total fail. We had to..." Read more Jjshouse - Horrible customer service and product.  A scam on the U.S. Jjshouse "Received item that was not what was advertised. Tried to return it. They acted like they could not speak English (fake). Did not follow their own exchange policy. When I..." Read more Jjshouse - Deceiving Return Policy / Horrible service Jjshouse "Buyer Beware! JJs return policy is very deceiving. I purchased two dresses (this one and another) knowing that I would return one. According to their return policy, I was under..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Dhgate - Problem getting refund Dhgate "bought a product for the first time very poor product and does not work..[electronic dog fence ] wants to work when it wants 2...trying to get my money back and..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more