STOP! DO NOT PURCHSE DRESSES FROM JJHOUSE.

Do not get tricked by the beauty of their dresses. Read the reviews. They have the worst so called “Customer Service” I have ever dealt with. Their dresses look beautiful.

BUT they are of the worst quality. Apperanly made in China, as that is who I keep dealing with. My dress came with uneven seams. Un finished seams.

A zipper that had to be literally tugged on with all your strength to zip up. Just to name a few. This was an in stock dress. Not personally made for me.

Not custom made. Right out of their already made stock. But they will not let me return for a full refund. For two weeks now they have come back with, keep the dress and we will give you a 10% refeund.

Then they offered 40%, then 50%. I don’t want this awful dress. Purchase from David’s Bridal, Nordstrom , Sax 5th Ave. etc.

But trust me, if ANYTHING GOES WRONG with your dress purchase, you will be sorry. I have never ever complained, sent a complain or written a review. But I have been scammed. This is the first time I will contact the BBB.

I wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing, I wish I would have believed the negativity regarding this company, I wish I would stop trusting and think they could not be that bad. No company would try and bargain you down for a return..Say they trust you about the craftsmanship and request pictures of the dress.

The worst part is they write that “Cutomer Satisfaction” is their priority. Don’t do it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

JJsHouse Cons: All.