Update by user Jun 03, 2015

I got all of my money back (including shipping!) by opening a dispute through PayPal! I'm so glad I used PayPal! I will never, never shop with these creeps again.

Original review posted by user May 04, 2015

I purchased a dress for my daughter for her prom.It arrived inside out, balled up and stuffed in a ziplock bag.

The color was nothing like the picture. And although my daughter is a perfect size 6, she was unable to move her arms while wearing this disaster.

They refuse to let me return it and actually had the audacity to claim it was made for her so therefor they wouldn't be able to resell it.It was NOT a custom order, it was one of their off the rack dresses as evidenced by the fact it arrived within a week of ordering it.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of jjshouse dress from Jjshouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $164 and wants Jjshouse to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was garment, return policy and hidden fees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jjshouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments