They make it sound like you are purchasing a customized dress.Hardly the case.

I ordered a size 6. Usually take a 4, but decided that since I was ordering online, I could always get it taken in if it was too big. The dress for VERY small. It was cheaply made and material the dress was made out of stunk.

I tired to get a refund and they actually suggested that I give the dress to a friend to improve our relationship!! They offered a 10% refund and eventually offered a 35% refund. A 35% of a $135 dress!

I have called my credit card company and they are looking into it.If you have ordered something and are having the same problem, CALL you credit card company and dispute it.

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Jjshouse - Horrible shoes! Jjshouse "Bought shoes for my wedding and I was unhappy with the material. So I contacted JJ's support and they refused the return. I ended up wearing them on my wedding..." Read more Jjshouse - We had a good experience with our order Jjshouse "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..." Read more Jjshouse - Wedding Dress Review Jjshouse "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..." Read more Jjshouse - Poorly made dress is not wearable Jjshouse "Ordered dress and it fit however, The dress is so poorly made it is not wearable. It was supposed to have a side slit. The slit is actually..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more