Ordered a brides dress made to order.The size was actually perfect although it didn't fit her body shape, but they cut the dress 6 inches too short.

They ask you to measure height straight down. Bride measured 54" from Hollow (front neck) to floor. Dress measured 52" when pulled straight down. Wedding dresses flare out so they need to be much longer to allow for the volume.

They responded and said that I measured wrong. I argued. Finally they offered 15% refund, then 25%, then 35%. I'd paid by PayPal, so I started a claim.

Then they offered 40% and I keep the dress or 100% refund after I mailed the dress to them and they would INSPECT THE DRESS and not pay me anything if they found anything that would not pass.

I accepted the 40%.

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Jjshouse - Horrible customer service and product.  A scam on the U.S. Jjshouse "Received item that was not what was advertised. Tried to return it. They acted like they could not speak English (fake). Did not follow their own exchange policy. When I..." Read more Jjshouse - VERY DISAPPOINTED BRIDAL PARTY~ Jjshouse "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated.If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn..." Read more Jjshouse - Dress Review from Scarsdale, New York Jjshouse "Jjdresses mislead costumers and rob right in front of your eyes We have ordered 8 dresses for a g Wedding all of them were a total fail. We had to..." Read more Jjshouse - Refund Jjshouse "I purchased a pair of shoes and got them last week and I have trying to find out to return them since. I can't wear them. How can I return..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more