2.2

ordered a wedding dress and paid over 2000 HK$ 4/10/19 after acceptance notification of order and tracking no cannot contact either company and had no further return emails or phone calls after trying to contact them as our wedding has been postponed until march next year we are still hoping this matter can be resolved but very pissed about unreliability and so far loss of money

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

If you want to waste your money and be stressed out order there stuff I had the worst experience with JJ House. They say the dresses are customized so it takes longer.

So dont bother with Express shipping you will not get your item any faster it's a scam.

When u receive the dress and it doesn't fit they give u a hard time returning it because they claim it's a custom dress. Please dont be fooled with their pretty pictures and low prices because what u see on the web site is not what you will get.

i messaged them about a return,, they never responded. finally i returned it to the return address on the package.

i notified them about that. then they immediately messaged me with a different address to return the dress. i had already told them i had returned the dress. the dress was too little and had three blood stains that i assumed the person who sewed the beads on pricked their finger.

they asked for pictures. i sent them. they kept telling me they had not recieved the dress. i filed a claim with my credit card.

jj's sent my credit card a picture of a different dress and said there were no blood stains on it. finally, i did get a charge back to my credit card.

a lot of trouble! they are liars and cheats, next time i will go to dillard's!

JJsHouse Reviews