Jjshouse - We had a good experience with our order

I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews.This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015.

The dress came in early and I did not have to pay extra shipping. The dress was so pretty and fit her well. I know we saved money too since the local boutiques in our area were charging around $600 and up tpfor their ball gowns. I feel bad for the other people who had bad experiences.

But I had to share our story and hope that others may have the same positive experience we had.I included a photo of the back of her dress to keep it private but also show how pretty the dress was on her:)

Thanks for taking the the time to read my review!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Fast order processing
Product or service
Positive Experience
Review category
review #590383

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jjshouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 11 Yes 11 6 No 6
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Winona Rider

Jul 24 #1189219 Bellevue, Washington

Do another review after you have it cleaned you'll change your review quickly to a mad customer like healthy turkey the day before T-Giving! Ah chop chop 12 times before it dies.
I got my son a transvestite the dress for hisher first anniversary on the sex change operation. HeShe put it and it was just lovely it fit his breast Perrier-fact. After the prom we had it dry cleaned and it fell apart in 6 place. My boygirl was 8n tears for 2 weeks. So please save the dress and doubt wash it. Anyway I think it 9nly looks good on travesties like my Dennis who is now Denise. He is much prettier now that he is a girl. God Bless

0 0 Reply

Jun 24 #1177393 Seymour, Connecticut

I also had a good experience ordering from JJ'S House. Some people don't pay enough attention about what to do when ordering on line. You should know your measurements. Read their reviews to see how their clothes fit if you're not getting them custom made. Especially when ordering from China. I'm a plus size woman and I have to know these things. So far, I have been doing okay.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.