18.7K views

I Selected 2 dresses online using the drop down size box as I do with every other site. Selected my usual size. I was so excited about my selection that when it took almost 3wks to receive them I EMAIL the company. I received the dresses 2 days later. I am 5ift9in these dresses are for a woman around 5ft. On the packing slip it reads to contact them for return information and return form. Ha!!! Apparently the drop down size selection constitues "Custom Made" in their eyes. Their suggestion was to take the dresses to a tailor and have them altered.

No Returns. How can this be "Custom" if you requested no measurements?!

No Returns No Exchanges NO GOOD!!!

I wouldn't take the risk ladies. It isn't worth the headache!

Comments

I am waiting for details to return my items. Value of£211 .

00 up to now I v had no details from them after contacting customers service. Yesterday.

Unable to get a UK contact address to return goods

I'm dealing with this right now but I cannot get anyone to call or email me back!!!!!! How were you able to get in contact with them?

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1204199

I am having the exact same problem with them. Would not buy a dog diaper from them!!!!!

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1197838

having a problem with them to.

I also ordered a dress from JJ House same thing happen to me . The dress does not fit so I am out of 209.00 and a dress which not fit. THE WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN I WOULD WARN EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!!!!!!!!!!

just call your credit card company -you have the buyers protection and they will help resolve the issue. BUT first try and do it through JJ House then collect all your information then call the credit card company

GOOD LUCK :)

It says on the website about 4 weeks delivery and for $20 why not provide your own measurements?

Anyone bought wedding decos from jjhouse?? I would like to know how u went with buying them?

Please Ladys, STOP Buying from CHINA.. Buy USA..

Do your Homework don't let the Beautiful Post of dresses fool you..

Check first where are you buying from, if is outside from the United states Don't waste your Money.. Buy from USA USA USA

to Anonymous Westminster, California, United States #1203784

Same here I bought a dress from then when I got it wasn't not even close to what I ordered is just a cheap,cheap dress, ugly, and returning the dress it will cost me 78.00 dollars.

Thank you for the comment. I was planning to buy 500 dollars in long dresses and shoes but lately I have been doing my homework,which is to check the store reviews first.

Thanks to you I will not spend my money here. I will shop at Macy's in New York Instead where I can try my clothes & shoes instead.

It seems those dresses are for little skinny chinese girls.. Thanx for posting.

Eve, F

rom New York

Dresses made in China. BEWARE!!!!!!!

Look up no phone number as well as no address. Buy your dresses at Macy's or Nordstrom Rack. They sell beautiful dresses and you will be able to try them on.....!

Let's make America Great again! Stop buying from China!beyyxiv

I would like to know where the dress that I ordered is. It has been over ten days.

My name is Lucy Long and my address is 15 Grace Court.

Bay Shore, NY 11706. Where is my mother of the bride dress?

I wish I had read this prior to purchasing the dress which as the lady on the top stated, does not fit me even though it was my size. I agree with her...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

#1019982

I ordered a dress from jushouse and it don't fit I've been calling and no one has call back after me calling four times this dress is for my daughters wedding I don't know what to do at this point

I bought a bridesmaid dress and so did the other ladies in the wedding and the dress was well made, and instead of the drop down size I went to the size chart and gave them all the measurements they asked for and the dress is a little big but I had lost weight. I love the dress, actually ordered more things from them had no problems............I like JJHouse

You're right, I would've NEVER bought the dress from them had I known the hassle that would follow trying to get it exchanged for a bigger size(they don't bother to tell you their dresses run a suze or 2 small. Now I'm stuck with a dress too small.

Beautiful dress but SHADY company!!! Save yourself the pain and look elsewhere!

I am complete agreement - this was by far the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. The garment was not even in the color I ordered, nor did it fit properly, yet they absolutely refused to allow it to be returned.

I will NEVER NEVER use this company again.

And I would advise anyone else to shop anywhere else but with this company. It is NOT worth it!!!

Thank you. I tried to order a dress and she kept saying I should do custom.

I said I fit the size and she kept changing her comments.

I was so confused I quit and did not order. I am 5 foot 10 inches and would only have half a dress if I just ordered in length.