***WARNING - DO NOT PURCHASE FROM JJSHOUSE.COM****

I only wish I had read the reviews on this site as well as the reviews on various other sites like this before I had purchased from JJSsHouse.com.

They are anything but customer service oriented and hide behind a vague and deceitful return policy.

The dress purchased for my daughter was not the proper size, though they say it was a standard size 2 sized using a mannequin - she has never had issues buying a size 2 elsewhere but this dress was nowhere near proper in size. Aside from the size issue, the dress received though the proper color was nowhere close to the representation in the photos on the website.

The company offered me a refund of 15% of the dress value so that they could help cover the cost of an alteration that I would be required to get. I explained that I am not interested in an alteration as the issue is not only the size but the product itself.

I have reached out to a consumer advocacy group who asked me if I would be interested in being interviewed for a videotaped story that would run on local tv and online – they are looking to expose the issues with overseas companies such as this one who sell products and then make it either extremely hard or impossible to get a refund. Once the interview is complete I will post the link on this site as well as others and the advocacy group is going to make it available on their website as well as other social media outlets.

While I realize this may not impact their overall business, I think its important to expose these types of companies for what they are – they claim to want to work with you and say they are committed to customer service but their actions are in total parallel to those statements.

BE WARNED if you still decide purchase items from JJsHouse.com, THEY ARE NOT COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION!! Unfortunately I had to give them one star in order fro me to submit this review - I would not have given them one star based on the service I received. less

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments