1.1K views 0 comments

I had been looking at the website for a long time before i had ordered a dress for my graduation.On ordering my dress i went through the size guide and found my perfect size was a 10 so didn't need any alterations, or so i thought!!!

Related: Jjshouse - Prom dress rip off!

i ordered the dress on a Friday to Ireland ( 50 euro in total for delivery!!) and received it on Monday. I looked at the packaging only to notice it came from CHINA?!?!?!?!? and once i took it out of the box i tried it on only too find that it was four inch's smaller on the bust then was stated. I contacted customer service only to get a reply,which took ages, to be told i cant get a return address as "many of our customers are unable to measure themselves properly" and when i explained i am happy to purchase another dress from them IF i get my money back i was told " we can issue a refund of 15% of the dress value" which would leave me with 24 euro!!!!!!

which wouldn't leave me with a strap of a dress!!!!Long story short, DO NOT buy from this website as their customer service is *** and you will be left VERY unsatisfied!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jjshouse Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $210
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.