Jjshouse - VERY PISSED CUSTOMER!!

262 of 293 Jjshouse reviews

I had been looking at the website for a long time before i had ordered a dress for my graduation.On ordering my dress i went through the size guide and found my perfect size was a 10 so didn't need any alterations, or so i thought!!!

i ordered the dress on a Friday to Ireland ( 50 euro in total for delivery!!) and received it on Monday. I looked at the packaging only to notice it came from CHINA?!?!?!?!? and once i took it out of the box i tried it on only too find that it was four inch's smaller on the bust then was stated. I contacted customer service only to get a reply,which took ages, to be told i cant get a return address as "many of our customers are unable to measure themselves properly" and when i explained i am happy to purchase another dress from them IF i get my money back i was told " we can issue a refund of 15% of the dress value" which would leave me with 24 euro!!!!!!

which wouldn't leave me with a strap of a dress!!!!Long story short, DO NOT buy from this website as their customer service is *** and you will be left VERY unsatisfied!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
262 of 293 Jjshouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jjshouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jjshouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×