Jjshouse - Terrible service, quality far inferior
don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones.Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none.
I paid $ 370 for two dresses, they came in time but DHL taxes are extra $ 102! I paid to get the pkg, the moment I took the dresses out of the pkg I knew they're awful! Both are jammed in a plastic bag altogether, poorly made and ill-fitted. One dress is not even straight hanging down, uneven seams on sides and bottom cause it to bulge and twist.
The other dress had very stiff fabric and rubbed on your skin! It was embarrassing to wear those dresses just to take some photos as evidence. And for special events? what a joke!!!
After some long-winded discussion with their CS, they agree to issue some coupons, but in the value of $ 20 on each order. Which means I have to place multiple orders with them in future, and if they went bkrpt it'd be pure loss on my part.
Their return address is in mid China so it'd cost you $ 50 to send back.I'll return and walk away, NVR AGAIN with them!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dress Quality
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "Dress was not as pictured. Very cheap material and not even close to picture. They stole the picture from a designer. The dress was advertised as satin and came as..."
- "I like every other complaint on here ordered the same way with the same issues. I ordered on 05/06/15. I paid 19.95 extra for express shipping My order confirmation is..."
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "Beware service department. We had a solid buying experience here years ago buying a 4Runner for my wife (would have given that a 5). Like most we do not use..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."