Featured Not resolved
2.2

My daughter and I needed to buy dresses for my brother's formal wedding and the dress on the site were beautiful.We measured and remeasured our sizes and ordered the gowns based on the chart for each dress on JJ's site.

We ordered them during Hurricane Irma from Florida. The dresses arrived from China about 10 days later. My daughter tried on her dress and it was about 5 inches too short on her backside and the dress looked terrible on her body. I have sent several emails back and forth with JJ's House and first they requested a photo ( which was very odd) but I complied, then with each email back and forth, they have only offered a 10% refund or 20% credit for another dress and then today a 20% refund or 30% store credit.

This is unacceptable since the dress is in the original box and unworn. So, I am out $119.99 and need to get another dress for the wedding next week. I bought 2 dresses and the other did fit based on the measurements I did but The bra top part looks awful and super loose. So I will need to buy another dress to.

But those were my measurements and I am taking responsibility for it. Long story short, save your money and buy something from the US.

I took a chance and am getting burned.There goes $298 dollars.

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Return policy.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

" But those were my measurements and I am taking responsibility for it.Long story short, save your money and buy something from the US.

"

Good for you !

Sorry you're out the money but it was a cheap but valuable lesson ; cheaper than a college textbook and never goes out of style.