1.1K views
1.5

they sent me the wrong dress and when I submitted a ticket to return they said that it wasn't there fault they made the wrong dress and that they would offer a 10% refund or a 20% coupon. Why they wouldn't let me return it out of my own pocket and let me reorder I don't know.

Very unhelpful, and rude. No to mention you can't talk to anyone it's all through e-mail! I will never use this place again.

If you are comfortable with eating $120, because after you ordered everything properly and they sent you the wrong dress, then go right ahead. If you aren't a millionaire and are trying to save money while budgeting for a wedding than look else ware

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

JJsHouse Pros: Clothing.

JJsHouse Cons: Return policy and customer service.

Comments

BAD Company! Buyer Beware!

A dress I ordered for my 6 year old Grand Daughter was too small. They want me to prove it by sending pictures of the situation. I am NOT going to send pictures of my 6 year old Grand Daughter, in a too small dress, to them! That is perverted!

They could share those pictures for the world to see!

They refuse to email me a return label or their return address. DO NOT ORDER FROM JjsHouse!!!!

JJsHouse Reviews