I have ordered not 1 but 2 items - mother of the bride from JJ House and the garments are of extremely poor quality not to mention the colouring and lace is nothing like the picture. I have tried to request a refund for both items and they keep ignoring the fact that I would like to return the items and require my funds back.

They have offered $79AUD to have the dresses altered by a local dressmaker. This is not possible here in Australia. I can not believe they do not honor their refund and return policies.

I am appalled they would happily take so many customers funds and not respond to return and refund requests.

Please do not order from this site. You will be highly disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $550. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jjshouse. The most disappointing about jjshouse dress from Jjshouse was return policy and customer service, contact information and quality and size Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jjshouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Jjshouse to other companies on our site.

Comments