Jjshouse - Stay away from JJ's house
Update added by user Jul 28, 2015
Well, I have to be fair and tell everybody that they did resolve (half) of my problem after I have left a post like this in all the websites I found and after I took the review off one website (I suppose they didn't see all of them).Ye!!
They had the courage to ask me this "deal" (it's astonishing!!), but off course I took it off only because I would advert everyone in all the other websites as this one here. So that's why I maintain this commentary, hoping the ones who were in the same situation require their money back as, as customers, we have the right either to complain or/AND to have our money back.
I would never have bought from them if I had read this commentaries before.Hope I would be of any help for someone else.
Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2015
I ordered from this website and received the product with taxes of 83 euros (France) and I didn't even know that it was an importation...It's not clear at all in their website, when we're paying.
Besides, the shoes are made from glitter and it fits only for Carnaval and it's poor quality. The worse thing was the dress. I had to buy another wedding dress one week before the wedding, when I accepted for myself that it was impossible to wear plastic tissue in my wedding day. The result is that I expended too much with products that I wouldn't get for free.
As if that is not enough, their service is terrible, agressive and the simply don't refund the product, even though I had never used it (it gave me allergie just trying it!). They even doubted it...
Don't be naive as me to trust this company!Stay far away from them!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Return policy
- Quality and size
- Refund policy
- Return policy and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Hi sorry for my english, i m french. i translate with google. I bought the script ad network here: https://www.acybersolutions.com/ they are thieves, do not buy. I can provide all the evidence to..."
- "I just rented a car at CDG airport, and discovered that it didn't have a spare wheel. After checking with AVIS, I was told they remove the spare wheels..."
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."