Jjshouse - Stay away from JJ's house
Update added by user Jul 28, 2015
Well, I have to be fair and tell everybody that they did resolve (half) of my problem after I have left a post like this in all the websites I found and after I took the review off one website (I suppose they didn't see all of them).Ye!!
They had the courage to ask me this "deal" (it's astonishing!!), but off course I took it off only because I would advert everyone in all the other websites as this one here. So that's why I maintain this commentary, hoping the ones who were in the same situation require their money back as, as customers, we have the right either to complain or/AND to have our money back.
I would never have bought from them if I had read this commentaries before.Hope I would be of any help for someone else.
Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2015
I ordered from this website and received the product with taxes of 83 euros (France) and I didn't even know that it was an importation...It's not clear at all in their website, when we're paying.
Besides, the shoes are made from glitter and it fits only for Carnaval and it's poor quality. The worse thing was the dress. I had to buy another wedding dress one week before the wedding, when I accepted for myself that it was impossible to wear plastic tissue in my wedding day. The result is that I expended too much with products that I wouldn't get for free.
As if that is not enough, their service is terrible, agressive and the simply don't refund the product, even though I had never used it (it gave me allergie just trying it!). They even doubted it...
Don't be naive as me to trust this company!Stay far away from them!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Return policy
- Quality and size
- Refund policy
- Return policy and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered dress and it fit however, The dress is so poorly made it is not wearable. It was supposed to have a side slit. The slit is actually..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "CONTACT NUMBER...(469) 630-1902 EMAIL.....goldenpharmaceuticalschemicals (AT)gmail .com Golden Pharmaceuticals / Chemicals Best Offers is an RX Online Pharmacy (without Prescription) providing a convenient way for drugs without prescription to get to..."
- "Even if the tarification was not clear, I decided to order with Proflowers a beautiful purple and pink bouquet for my girlfriend and she sent me the picture of a..."
- "STEVE ZARELLI, a reader of comic books, an expert on Bazooka Bubble Gum, and and Autograph Collector from New York has posted a series of blatantly fabricated photographs of our..."