1.5

I bought a dress on 9/9/17 to wear to a wedding.I waited with great excitement for the dress.

When I received the dress and inspected it, it was an absolute mess!!!! The top of the dress had all these embroidered applique flowers and vines on the top front on back which to my horror were not sewn on properly and were hanging/ falling off the dress. The polyester was also very cheap and of very poor quality!! JJSHouse return policy says: ....

“we only accept products in their original condition, and .....If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service at Contact Us and obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package....You are qualified to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped” When I contacted the company and requested to return the dress for a refund they , this problem is not so OBVIOUS and suggested I go to a local tailor to have it fixed. offer me 10% refund of the dress value to share the cost!! This is not true at all. Two 2 dimensional photos (max allowed in the upload) of a dress will not capture all of the 3-dimensional horror of all the defective workmanship of this dress against a black background!

JJShouse was also brazen enough to use the excuse that the short turnaround time to make the dress and ship it may have affected the quality of the embroidery work on the dress!!! SO I should bear the burden of the cost to fix the sloppiness of of JJshouse dressmakers!! I paid for the dress plus shipping and I got a dress that is defective, unfinished and unwearable and now they are telling me pay to fix it too!!. This is fraud.

Do not be fooled by the pictures on the website. You will not get anything of good quality! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

You will not get what you paid for.LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Review about: Jjshouse Cocktail Dress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Love the styles.

I didn't like: Bad tailoring, Customer service and refund policy, Horrible customer service, Returns process, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments