This company is an absolute scam!

I ordered 5 dresses for my bridesmaids and spent around over £450 on my order number 3978957706! When they arrived, I was surprised the package had come from China. The dresses inside were different to the image advertised and extremely poor quality for the price paid. My sister who is a size 10 could not even do the zip up, even after being asked by JJ House to check everyones' measurements once ordered because they have had problems!

When I asked to return the dresses they said I couldn't because I was outside of my 7 days, which I think is very sneaky considering they sell under a "UK" web address and offered me a 10% discount for next time instead, which is an absolute joke!!

The point here is that the items paid for and delivered are not what was advertised and so surely the 7 day return policy is irrelevant.

DO NOT buy anything from this website!! They are dishonest and it is an absolute nightmare!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Bridesmaids Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments