"I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender.I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue!
I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress since the color Lavender is NOT Lavender but Blue, I was informed that since they make them upon orders I can't exchange nor return the dress! I am VERY DISAPPOINTED because now I'm stuck with this dress that I spent $103 and still need to find a dress for my friends wedding! All I was offered was 10% my next order, what kind of *** is that??? Your company is in China, shipping is $20 and dresses are $80 plus 10% is nothing!
This very unfortunate because the dress is very pretty if the Lavender was the true color!I do have a recommendation, they should have all colors available for the model to wear when a customer is selecting a color so WE know what the actual color is instead of being blindsided when product arrives!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wrong Color Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."