"I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender.I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue!
I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress since the color Lavender is NOT Lavender but Blue, I was informed that since they make them upon orders I can't exchange nor return the dress! I am VERY DISAPPOINTED because now I'm stuck with this dress that I spent $103 and still need to find a dress for my friends wedding! All I was offered was 10% my next order, what kind of *** is that??? Your company is in China, shipping is $20 and dresses are $80 plus 10% is nothing!
This very unfortunate because the dress is very pretty if the Lavender was the true color!I do have a recommendation, they should have all colors available for the model to wear when a customer is selecting a color so WE know what the actual color is instead of being blindsided when product arrives!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wrong Color Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I consider myself a deal hunter, and I always surf around to find the best prices. I found Compandsave during Cyber Monday craziness, they were selling my Brother LC103 ink..."
- "I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop. ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. I invite anyone who may have had an issue..."
- "I bought a bottle of the HEB thick and chunky, hot salsa. When I was eating it a 3-4 mm piece stuck to the roof of my mouth, but..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."