Jjshouse - Review about Dress from Scarsdale, New York
Update added by user Oct 07, 2015
I meant butoons not bottoms and layers instead of later.
iPhone and anger don't work well together.
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2015
Jjdresses mislead costumers and rob right in front of your eyes
We have ordered 8 dresses for a g
Wedding all of them were a total fail. We had to bring them to get adjust on neck arms waist length and take some later off as it was heavy to walk on!
The dress we ordered was navy blue and The bottoms on the back it the dress were blue as well but the bottom holder was white elastic! I have contact them and this it's what they replied :
i am sorry for this, but all of our dresses are custom made, one dress in one size, we do not get dresses in stock, according to our return policy, we can;t give a refund if it is do not fit. please understand. thank you
Now only one of the dresses was ordered with specifications as measurements my dear friend is very tall. Guess what? the only custom made dress was as well a failure. The other dresses were order by size. Out of lol of this the ladies took the dresses to a tailor and around $200 was charged per dress plus $189 that we paid for jjdresses it comes to a total of $389. All of the dresses had to be redone completely.
And out of the 8 dresses 1 was asked to be return and they declined the refund even though the wedding date hasn't arrive and we contact hem within the 7 days on their policy.
Material rough causes rash on skin
Lengthy too long
Arms too big
Buttons same material of dress but with white elastic to pop the dress (sarcasm here).
Oh neck feels like you are being strangled by the dress
My order number# 20150915022805
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "They sent me the wrong size dress, I bought it for my mom (size 12) and they sent a dress that fits me like a glove (size 6). When I..."
- "We purchase the Braxton sofa and loveseat. have had couch for 2 years plus and the loveseat leather has completely peeled off. I ask for materials to fix them and they..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."