Jjshouse - Review about Dress from Scarsdale, New York
Update added by user Oct 07, 2015
I meant butoons not bottoms and layers instead of later.
iPhone and anger don't work well together.
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2015
Jjdresses mislead costumers and rob right in front of your eyes
We have ordered 8 dresses for a g
Wedding all of them were a total fail. We had to bring them to get adjust on neck arms waist length and take some later off as it was heavy to walk on!
The dress we ordered was navy blue and The bottoms on the back it the dress were blue as well but the bottom holder was white elastic! I have contact them and this it's what they replied :
i am sorry for this, but all of our dresses are custom made, one dress in one size, we do not get dresses in stock, according to our return policy, we can;t give a refund if it is do not fit. please understand. thank you
Now only one of the dresses was ordered with specifications as measurements my dear friend is very tall. Guess what? the only custom made dress was as well a failure. The other dresses were order by size. Out of lol of this the ladies took the dresses to a tailor and around $200 was charged per dress plus $189 that we paid for jjdresses it comes to a total of $389. All of the dresses had to be redone completely.
And out of the 8 dresses 1 was asked to be return and they declined the refund even though the wedding date hasn't arrive and we contact hem within the 7 days on their policy.
Material rough causes rash on skin
Lengthy too long
Arms too big
Buttons same material of dress but with white elastic to pop the dress (sarcasm here).
Oh neck feels like you are being strangled by the dress
My order number# 20150915022805
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First the dress was made in two different colors and was supposed to be all one color. The dress was not made to the measurements given to them. The dress..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated.If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."