Dublin, Dublin

I purchased a dress here for the wedding of my brother's maid of honor!. I wasn't sure but I gave it a go......now I regret it...the dress didnt fit me and they are refussing to accept back the dress (the returning form is not included on the parcel, you need to request it, but they reffuse to give you one)...I paid:

dress € 121.70

shipment € 24.52 +

DHL € 40.00 ( Though I refusse to pay this as i didnt request it but Jjhouse told me that they will pay part of it, something they forgot easily)

A total of € 186.22

I tried the dress and it didn't fit me, the quality of the chiffon wasn't good unfortunately and it didnt have good finish.

At the beginning I refusse to pay the extra 40 euro to DHL so I contacted JJ house as I was going to send the parcel back but they said that after I accept it they will pay part of it ( a lie). the money I suppoused to save with '70% cheaper on shipment' they advertised on their website, I paid it at the moment I received the parcel.

I asked the returning form and for the devolution of my money and they said:

.......................................

2016-03-10 08:22:15

From : Youlanda Cui

Thank you for shopping on our website.Please be assured that we have received your pictures and we are sorry that you have met such a problem. During the tailoring process, it is normal to have many threads left at the seam lines. We have specially-assigned people responsible for cutting all these threads but sometimes, a few threads are unintentionally left during this process. These threads however can be easily removed using a small scissor. As we do care our customers' shopping experience. Here we would like to offer you a 10% refund of the dress value or a 20% discount coupon and hope this can be helpful.The coupon will be issued upon your confirmation.

Thank you for your time and understanding. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day!

..............................................................

Jjhouse is refussing to accept the dress back and offering 10% of the money..it is just so insulting......unbelievable..! customer service thinks that a coupon is the solution..

I also requested to speak with somebody that can give me a proper solution....

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Coupon.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality defective, not as described.

JJsHouse Cons: Horrible customer service, Hidden fees, Contact information.

• shipping charges

Comments

It's terrible when companies like this take advantage of consumers. They don't accept the dress is bad quality.

Why should YOU have to sit down with a scissors to cut threads off the dress. They obviously don't have a quality control.

Persist with them you deserve a full refund. I wish you good luck.

JJsHouse Reviews