Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Pink Veil

I will be ordering Court Train Tulle Lace Dress #118440 in pink. Do you have a veil in the same color?

Thank you in advance. Diana Gentile

Return

I need all the information for a return. Order number, Orginial tracking number, website.

Dress

Dress is not colour I ordered and does not fit can I get a refund please!

Show

Trying to purchase a formal plus size gown

I would like to buy A gown .Bust size 49 Waist 45 Hips 51 my height is 5'2". The occasion is on Oct.the 28th. Will I receive it on time if I ordered it today.

Order 59960708

I just purchased a dress about 15 minutes ago. I thought I picked the water melon color. But after check out it showed that I have pi ked the original color on display.

Can you please change the color to melon instead of the original color

Refund and return label.

Can I get a return label and refund? Why can't I call a U.S. number?

Order#5743419062I ordered 4 junior bridesmaid dresses for my daughter to try. One of the dresses was a double quantity; therefore there were 5 in all.

I want to return 4 of the dresses. They are folded back in their ordinal bags with tags intact and ready to go. We kept the one (KLY10557) and had it altered in length.

It's perfect.Please send me the return label for the box for my refund.I sent you an email previously right after delivery and never heard from you. I would like to take care of this return immediately.Thank you.Elizabeth Sullivan

I received my order. Unfortunately, it does not fit.

I had to buy another dress for the event I need a return label for your dress. The invoice number is so Small and blurred I cannot read it.

My phone is (206) 661-1471. Please send a return label to LYNDA CANGEMI at 19409 U PlACE, LONG BEACH, WA (i don’ have a printer)

The dress is too small and is damage. I would like a refund and a return label.

Hat & shoes

Just wondering if you could please tell me if these two items are pale pink to match my dress and jacket Michelle

How long for an order

I placed my order on 9/3/17 I need it by 15th will it be here

Show

Need to know the status of and order

Order $# 5052869460 for 269.53 I paid for rush fo 5 days 10 Business days and I do not see the dresses. Please answer asap weeding is about to take place

Show

How can I send dress back for a bigger size

Oder dress and would like to get a size bigger. It a dress for wedding

#1402000

I ordered a dress but it doesn’t fit. How Can I exchange it for a different dress

Could you tell me how to return a dress?

Questions 17