Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Refund and return label.

Can I get a return label and refund? Why can't I call a U.S. number?

5 answers
Atheena
I need to return a dress as it is to small
Irene Moore
According to the JJsHouse return policy, the steps are as follows:
  • Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 7 days of receiving the order. Please include the reason for your return and photographs for verification.
  • Once the request is approved, JJsHouse should send a return form which needs to be included with the return.
  • When JJsHouse receives the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
  • Once confirmed, the refund should be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on the payment method and bank).
The company is headquartered in Hong Kong, so they provide only Hongkongese phone number on their website.
Order#5743419062I ordered 4 junior bridesmaid dresses for my daughter to try. One of the dresses was a double quantity; therefore there were 5 in all. I want to return 4 of the dresses. They are folded back in their ordinal bags with tags intact and ready to go. We kept the one (KLY10557) and had it altered in length. It's perfect.Please send me the return label for the box for my refund.I sent you an email previously right after delivery and never heard from you. I would like to take care of this return immediately.Thank you.Elizabeth Sullivan
I received my order. Unfortunately, it does not fit. I had to buy another dress for the event I need a return label for your dress. The invoice number is so Small and blurred I cannot read it. My phone is (206) 661-1471. Please send a return label to LYNDA CANGEMI at 19409 U PlACE, LONG BEACH, WA (i don’ have a printer)
The dress is too small and is damage. I would like a refund and a return label.
View more answers (4)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Either tell me when I can expect to receive my order or else give me my $51.00 back. I told you that I am on a 3 week time-frame

by Bowden

You debited my account days ago but I have not received my order. Can you please trace my order and tell me something? I am running out of time.

View

Please help me find my shoes I bought I have not received yet please

by Pollyanna

Help me find my shoes not delivered yet please.

View

Please explain the custom size vs choosing standard size

by Chriss

Is there a difference in price? Is it possible to return a dress once purchased?

How long will it take to reach me in New Hampshire USA? Can any color be chosen if shown in color option chart?

View

how can i get my refund.

i ordered a dress for a wedding on 5/14/20 paid 139.00 for it . i normally wear a L to XL.

This dress did not arrive until 5/28/20. It came all the way to the floor. The picture on line is very disceiving it showed that the dress came just below the knee. You would have to be 6 ft tall for this dress to come below the knee.

i want a full refund.

But i cannot find a phone number to discuss this. I did a contact us and they have not even responded.

Irene Moore
According to the JJsHouse refund policy, the company issues a full refund including shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. JJ's House should also issue a full refund of the cost of the returned product if you are not satisfied with your item.
To initiate the refund, please follow these steps:
  • Submit a return request at Contact Us to customer service within 14 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for the return and photographs for verification.
  • Once JJsHouse has approved your request, you should be sent a return form which needs to be included with your return. Please send your item(s) using local post within 14 days from receiving the return form.
  • When JJsHouse receives the returned package, the item(s) should be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
  • Once confirmed, the refund should be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank).

Original shipping fee & return shipping fee should not be refunded.
To get more information about the JJsHouse refund policy, please contact the JJsHouse customer care team by phone at +8 528 199 0571. There is also a live chat service on the JJsHouse contact us page.
View

Returned item in accordance with instructions and provided UPS label, but haven't received my refund .

by Retha

Order #4868244259 was returned 4/20/2020 USPS V547 SKU 7 25 10 08043 01 2890 0 4 00486824425901 L, NDC Zip 9202 3901 0078 4300 0000 5719 33, Ticket #47280859015882, Return ID #no7HH3

View

When yall going to shipped my order dress and jewl

by Marcy

I need to check on my order that I place today

View

How can i uncancel my order?

by izzy c

I accidentally canceled my order and i did not mean to do that. I still the want the dress

View

How can I get a refund on a dress I shipped on march14 and still have not received a credit on my Visa card.

by Laverna

I have the reciept from usps.

View

How can I cancell my order?

The wedding is off because of virus and I need to cancell my order that was charged to my account on March 6.

Kashlyn
My order did not come and my bank account was debited for $155.00
View

You sent the wrong dress and it is the wrong color

by Orlan

You sent me the wrong dress and the color is wrong, I need to kk ow how this can be fixed.

Where is my order

by Karena

Where is my order 7917438345

View

Need clarification of dance shoe order

by Zayyan

I am waiting for confirmation on dance shoes purchased. Please contact me on order status.

Thank you. Reference #8549326E4075ZV9VA. I have been billed and have not yet received shoes as of this date.

Date of purchase 2/21/20. Thank you.

Asking about my order

by Claudy

Just wondering about my order

Where is my order wedding in 3 weeks time

by Kristinia

Our order should be here by now Order no 37346477352 Wedding favours and wedding is in 3 weeks where are they !!! Order under the name of Gavin Lane My fiance

View

How long will it take for my package to arrive

by Jahlia

I ordered on the 28.01.20 and my package has still not arrived although it was supposed to come on the 01.03.20

WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER

by Gaylia

Is about my belt

by Jasmeen

I buy one belt like one month never get this order number 3087985111

View

Checking my order did it go through?

by Tamya

Trying to check on my order for Barbara Hill 115 south hill top dr boerne tx. 78006.

Did it go through? It was item number 164103

View

l order 3 hats over a month now and up untill todays date l have not recived them

dont recived my goods

Irene Moore
According to the JJsHouse Shipping policy, total delivery time depends upon processing time and shipping time.
The processing time is 8-11 days for wedding party, special occasion & celebrity dresses, and 11-13 days for wedding dresses.
The company offers the following shipping methods:
  • Expedited Shipping - 3-6 days to all major destinations;
  • Standard Shipping - 5-8 days to all major destinations;
  • Super Saving Shipping - 15-30 days to all major destinations.

If you need any assistance with your order, you may try to contact JJsHouse Customer Support using the support form on the Pissed Consumer website.

Questions 62