Ordered dress and it fit however, The dress is so poorly made it is not wearable.It was supposed to have a side slit.

The slit is actually in the front, and the "V" at the top of the swing is so poorly made that it is shaped like a "U." It is puckered, and the dress stands open at all times, even when my feet are closed. The slit is also up to the fattest part of the thigh!! The hem was poorly sewn, the sleeves were not tapered, and the pleated bodice was also poorly made. This dress looked nothing like the photo on their website.

I asked for a refund and was offered 10% back or 20% toward a new dress. I sent pictures and they still would not refund the entire amount.

I eventually got $50 of the $187 I had spent.I had to buy another dress off the rack, which I paid $198 for, plus $73 for alterations I will never order from JJ's again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jjshouse dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $187. Jjshouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jjshouse dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jjshouse.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments