Featured Not resolved
2.4

I guess I should have checked more closely on the return/exchange policy.I wear size 8 1/2 shoes and I purchased size 39 shoes which relay into a size 9 US.

The shoes fit like a 7 1/2. Besides poor sizing, I don't trust returning or exchanging them which I have to pay for. Guess I'm out $50.00 so the deal really wasn't a deal. By the way if anyone would like to take them off my hands please email.

lol!

They are Latin dance shoes perfect for ball room dance type activities.

I'm giving details because I have to write 100 words for this review.You can reach out to me at benita.perkins@gmail.com if interested.

This person wrote the review because of "shoes are mis-sized and difficult to exchange or return." of shoes from Jjshouse and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Jjshouse to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was returns process. Author liked the most love the styles. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jjshouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments