Jjshouse - No return policy is true
I guess I should have checked more closely on the return/exchange policy.I wear size 8 1/2 shoes and I purchased size 39 shoes which relay into a size 9 US.
The shoes fit like a 7 1/2. Besides poor sizing, I don't trust returning or exchanging them which I have to pay for. Guess I'm out $50.00 so the deal really wasn't a deal. By the way if anyone would like to take them off my hands please email.
They are Latin dance shoes perfect for ball room dance type activities.
I'm giving details because I have to write 100 words for this review.You can reach out to me at email@example.com if interested.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Love the styles
What I disliked
- Returns process
- Reason of review:
- Shoes are mis-sized and difficult to exchange or return.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought shoes for my wedding and I was unhappy with the material. So I contacted JJ's support and they refused the return. I ended up wearing them on my wedding..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."