Windber, Pennsylvania
4.6

I've ordered several dresses for school events and dances and received my products with no problems.The size chart was accurate and the dress fit perfectly.

Though I was on the fence about buying from this site, I soon discovered there was no need to have worried. Shipping prices were fairly reasonable every time I had an item shipped to me.

On top of everything else, all of the dresses listed on this site are original, well made, and gorgeous.I would recommend JJsHouse for anyone interested in quality products delivered in a timely manner with great prices and discounts available.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Jjshouse. He best about jjshouse dress from Jjshouse was quality of products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jjshouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Jjshouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Uh NONE of their dresses are original!The pictures they use are not even their's!

They use pictures from the REAL designers of the REAL dresses. You obviously work for them or you got paid for that submission. P.S.

No one comes to pissedconsumer.com to praise a company without an agenda.PUH-leaze.

So you work for them? I thought so.