Newport Beach, California

I was assured by Ken in chat that a size 8 would fit my measurements.In the U.S.

I wear 2-4. The dress came quickly but is huge. They told me to have it altered and they would pay 10%. It would cost over $100.00 in California where I live to make it fit...why would I do that.

I think I just lost over $130.00, do not use them.

I'm now reading the complaints and mine is a common one.

Also the fabric is cheaper than it looks in the photos.I purchased the dress for a wedding, and read their many positive reviews, I am slim and easy to fit, but not here.

Review about: Jjshouse Return Policy.

I didn't like: Poor customer servcie.

2.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jjshouse Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $130
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Jjshouse - Horrible shoes! Jjshouse "Bought shoes for my wedding and I was unhappy with the material. So I contacted JJ's support and they refused the return. I ended up wearing them on my wedding..." Read more Jjshouse Wedding Dress Review Jjshouse "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..." Read more Jjshouse - We had a good experience with our order Jjshouse "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..." Read more Jjshouse - JJ'sHouse — a very positive experience! Jjshouse "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more