I was assured by Ken in chat that a size 8 would fit my measurements.In the U.S.
I wear 2-4. The dress came quickly but is huge. They told me to have it altered and they would pay 10%. It would cost over $100.00 in California where I live to make it fit...why would I do that.
I think I just lost over $130.00, do not use them.
I'm now reading the complaints and mine is a common one.
Also the fabric is cheaper than it looks in the photos.I purchased the dress for a wedding, and read their many positive reviews, I am slim and easy to fit, but not here.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer servcie
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jjshouse Return Policy
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would give it zero stars if I could. Please don't do as I did and hope for a positive experience when there are so many negative reviews. I ordered a..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I am the former employee of the company The Hydration Room. I quitted this job, because I wasn’t happy how the boss treated us and behaved. He didn’t care about..."
- "Wow. Working in an extremely professional high end sales environment, i could not believe my recent REDFIN experience. Mike Demello responded promptly to my inquiry about a property,..."
- "I PURCHASED A GOPRO CAMERA FROM THESE PEOPLE, PAID 100% ON LINE, TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH, NO ISSUES. UNTIL I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM JAMES SAYING I NEEDED TO CALL..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."