2.1

I was assured by Ken in chat that a size 8 would fit my measurements.In the U.S.

I wear 2-4. The dress came quickly but is huge. They told me to have it altered and they would pay 10%. It would cost over $100.00 in California where I live to make it fit...why would I do that.

I think I just lost over $130.00, do not use them.

I'm now reading the complaints and mine is a common one.

Also the fabric is cheaper than it looks in the photos.I purchased the dress for a wedding, and read their many positive reviews, I am slim and easy to fit, but not here.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of jjshouse dress from Jjshouse and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Jjshouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer servcie. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jjshouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments