I was assured by Ken in chat that a size 8 would fit my measurements.In the U.S.
I wear 2-4. The dress came quickly but is huge. They told me to have it altered and they would pay 10%. It would cost over $100.00 in California where I live to make it fit...why would I do that.
I think I just lost over $130.00, do not use them.
I'm now reading the complaints and mine is a common one.
Also the fabric is cheaper than it looks in the photos.I purchased the dress for a wedding, and read their many positive reviews, I am slim and easy to fit, but not here.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer servcie
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jjshouse Return Policy
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated.If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "do not order from this company. the photos look nice and the item is bad quality. it took over a month to recieve the item that looks nothing like the..."
- "I ordered a pair of Sketcher Twinkle Toes Shuffle shoes for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter who is visiting me for Christmas. Anyone familiar with these shoes know that..."
- "I PURCHASED A GOPRO CAMERA FROM THESE PEOPLE, PAID 100% ON LINE, TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH, NO ISSUES. UNTIL I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM JAMES SAYING I NEEDED TO CALL..."