2.0

My mother ordered a dress for my brother's wedding from this company. Worked with a customer service rep to make sure the sizing was correct and the dress could be altered if needed.

I helped her take measurements myself. The dress was received quickly, I'll give them that, but when my mother tried it on she was in tears. She was so excited for this dress, but it did not fit at all and could not be altered. The dress was cheaply made, the color was not as expected (we had color swatches sent before we picked the dress and it still didn't match quite right), it didn't fit correctly and could not be altered.

Customer service offered a 10% refund or $20 off the next purchase (the dress was $300), which we contested.

They then offered a 20% refund, and we counter-offered with directions exactly into which orifice they could shove that offer. We will either sell the dress ourselves online or donate it to a clothing drive.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Mother Of Groom Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

JJsHouse Pros: Prompt delivery.

JJsHouse Cons: Quality and size, Returns process, No customer satisfaction, Do not accept returns for online shopping, No returns.

• Jjshouse Scam