1.2

WORST experience ever with an online purchase.The sizing of the dress was easily two to three inches bigger than it listed, the dress was not the same as pictured and the color was wrong.

They state on their site they would accept returns if the color was wrong however they refuse. They offered a 10% rebate (yay $10 - pathetic). Then after I complained more they upped it to a whopping 20% ($20). Plus I get to keep the crappy dress!

No thanks!Do not buy from these people unless you plan to be disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Jjshouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jjshouse.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1258928

They ended up giving me a $40 rebate OR i could return the dress to them at my own charge (which was more than I paid for the dress).I did accept the $40 rebate but I will definitely never purchase from them again.

They also asked me to remove all my reviews before they would process the return.How shady.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1247367

This company is a scam!!All the positive reviews must have been written by them.

They are awful. No help. My dress was wrong size ( I went up one size and it was still

too small). Color was wrong.

They don't care. DO NOT ORDER.

IT IS A SCAM.THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES WHATEVER THEY MIGHT BE.

Staunton, Virginia, United States #1246998

They are awful!I will never buy from them again!

No refunds, no returns....

I had no idea I was dealing with asian company until too late.Buyer beware!