1.1K views

The dress arrived at my house and the minute I looked at it, I began to cry. It looked like it was made as a project by a 4th grader.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jjshouse dress from Jjshouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jjshouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jjshouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

JJ's House return policy is a scam just as their dresses are!My dress does not look anything like the picture!

They should be ashamed. I've been fighting with them for 2 weeks now.

Don't order from JJs House.I wouldn't have bought that dress for 5.00 at a garage sale!

Jjshouse - Dress Review from Detroit, Michigan Jjshouse "Dress was not as pictured. Very cheap material and not even close to picture. They stole the picture from a designer. The dress was advertised as satin and came as..." Read more Jjshouse - JJ'sHouse — a very positive experience! Jjshouse "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more Jjshouse - Another pissed off out of pocket customer Jjshouse "i am fuming with jj,s house, i ordered 152 quids worth of bridal bouquets etc from your company, they all arrived very crushed and squashed in a box clearly too..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more