Clyde, North Carolina

I measured my self and ordered a dress according to their sizes. It came in small in the bust area and armits area.

I don't have a big bust and when measured my self it said the same measurements. Right now I measure the dress in the bust area and it's a good couple inches off measuring outside the dress, thats not even counting from inside! They tried to say I didn't look at sizing when I ordered when I did, and the bust measures to be size 0-2 from their website on how I'm measuring the dress now, and I ordered a 4. I usually wear 0-2 in US department stores without a problem, I don't know how they measure their stuff.

Now they are saying all they can do for me is offer 20-30% off another dress that I would order. As if I will ever use their web site again! They already lost me $130 for a dress that honestly I could get better quality for the same price or cheaper at a US department store. I never used these Overseas websites, but this one had all these reviews on it so I wanted to give it a try.

Biggest mistake of my life! Don't waste your money and energy, US department stores have way nicer dresses that are the same price or even cheaper.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I am having the same problem with JJ's House on a dress for $195.00. I am beyond fuming, this dress is for my daughters wedding. I am reporting them to The Better Business Bureau, not that that will get me my $ back!

JJsHouse Reviews