1.4K views
3.7

After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot of disappointed people filing complaints, but how come you never see any good reviews. I know that this site is specifically for complaints, but that skews things a bit when all you get to hear about is the awful experiences. I had a good experience. I ordered my dress at least 1 full inch larger in every measurement so that I had wiggle room, and then I had it altered to my figure. I do not have the ideal model shape, but this dress was lovely. The gown material and lace was just as pictured and described. If I were thin, I bet I could make it look as good as pictured. I still felt quite beautiful in it regardless of my body shape and my size.

The dress came in an envelope, so it was a bit mashed. That's fine, though. The wrinkles were minimal, and they came right out. The material lent itself well to being mashed, I guess. It took about 30 days to get the dress. I had plenty of time to get it altered and have several fittings.

All in all, I paid less than $400 for a plus-size floor-length wedding gown. I could not be happier.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Jjshouse and uploaded picture s. He best about jjshouse dress from Jjshouse was original designs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jjshouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Jjshouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Gorham, Maine, United States #1257303

I also ordered my dress from JJ'shouse and it is currently being altered.It came in exactly the way I wanted (and I had custom colors).

I'm excited to get mine back from the seamstress (who LOVED it too). I ordered custom shoes too and they fit perfect, and the color matched exactly.

You looked lovely on your wedding day!I hope to as well :)

Fullerton, California, United States #1102673

Congrats

Congrats!

U look gorgeous in the dress ;) !!! ( missy long, Wisconsin ) randomly reading articles

to Anonymous #1097701