Jjshouse - JJ'sHouse — a very positive experience!

After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot of disappointed people filing complaints, but how come you never see any good reviews. I know that this site is specifically for complaints, but that skews things a bit when all you get to hear about is the awful experiences. I had a good experience. I ordered my dress at least 1 full inch larger in every measurement so that I had wiggle room, and then I had it altered to my figure. I do not have the ideal model shape, but this dress was lovely. The gown material and lace was just as pictured and described. If I were thin, I bet I could make it look as good as pictured. I still felt quite beautiful in it regardless of my body shape and my size.

The dress came in an envelope, so it was a bit mashed. That's fine, though. The wrinkles were minimal, and they came right out. The material lent itself well to being mashed, I guess. It took about 30 days to get the dress. I had plenty of time to get it altered and have several fittings.

All in all, I paid less than $400 for a plus-size floor-length wedding gown. I could not be happier.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wedding Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #773458 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jjshouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 20 #1097723

Jan 19 #1097697

U look gorgeous in the dress ;) !!! ( missy long, Wisconsin ) randomly reading articles

Jan 19 #1097701

Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jjshouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jjshouse.
Filing a new complaint about