Featured Not resolved
1.8

The design of the dress is very nice and I was very exited when I finally, despite express delivery, received it after a delay.Unfortunately, the huge smile on my face disappeared almost immediately after I have opened the box.

I have ordered my dress in a standard size 40 and in white. The fit was ok, but the colour was definitely not white, as you can see on the attached pictures. Instead of pure white I have received a wired blue-ish/ white-ish/ grey-ish combo. Not only the chiffon was in that colour, but also the lace looked like it is either old or somebody really mixed up my order.

Also some aspects of tailoring/ finishing were not done properly. The fabrics in the cleavage area were not properly fixed but only pinned in few places. To top that the fabric (chiffon) was cut unevenly. Basically the middle part of the front of the dress was resting on the floor, while other parts were few cementers above the ground.

If it would be a dress for a lady who expects a baby, perhaps that would help to hide a baby-bump, however, this dress was not advertised as a dress for pregnant women, thus, I do not understand this "design". The cherry on the top of my experience was a return policy, or rather lack of it. After I have contacted the customer service and voiced my concerns, I was suggested to take it to the tailor to fix the issues. (I wonder, how a tailor can magically change the colour of the dress, without changing a whole fabric.

According to Jjshouse, apparently it can be done.) Jjshouse offered be a voucher of 30-40% towards my next purchase and insisted that I keep the dress. They have insisted that the dress passed a thorough quality control with flying colours and that a visit to a local seamstress will solve all of my problems. My email exchange with the Jjshouse customer services still continues, but I am afraid that I will not see my money back, despite adverited official return policy. All in all I feel cheated and disappointed.

For all of the ladies, who received dresses from JJshouse according to their order I say, you were very lucky and hope you will enjoy your wedding.

For the ladies, who are still looking for the perfect dress, look somewhere else.Ordering a dress with Jjshouse is like a Russian roulette, you either hit or miss.

Review about: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Make it impossible to return gross item.

Comments