Jjshouse - I NEED MY MONEY BACK

279 of 293 Jjshouse reviews

these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people.im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending me the address to send it back.

PLEASE do not do business with these animals...they abuse their own people why wouldnt they abuse people overseas too? and i really dont think the comments on their website are true!!! they are made up just to get a good reputation so people could buy their junk. if you see how mortifying the dresses are bulky fabric and sewing and thread is popping out you just want to die of an anxiety attack.

i spent 450$ for two dresses now i dont have money to buy a dress for my cousins wedding. i am beyond livid.I DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY A NEW DRESS AND IM AM BEYOND LIVID. I HOPE THIS COUNTRY STARVES TO DEATH I HAVE NO REMORSE FOR IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE THAT DONT HOLD THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE. I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU THE PICS OF THIS NIGHTMARE.

THE WILL NOT EVEN COMPLY!!! WHO DOES THIS?

I AM GETTING SICK OVER THIS!!!LOOK AT THE BUNCHED FABRIC?LOOK AT THE MESH UNDER THE BEADING OMFG!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
279 of 293 Jjshouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 05, 2015 #1058738

Do you ever try anything on BEFORE you buy it to make sure it fits properly and then you don't have to return it? If it is from a catalog,do you go over their return policy before you buy it,if not,then you get screwed for your total lack of ignorance and you are mad at the dress?Take it to a Tailor shop and have it sized better and use this experience to always read the Return Policies of any store you buy from.

3 0 Reply

Jun 11, 2015 #993709

America's education problems are really concerning...or "discusting"
Some people should really not be allowed to have Internet access. That would have solved half of the problem here.

15 2 Reply

May 08, 2015 #981728

"I hope this country starves to death"
Well, you certainly look like you could stand to starve for a bit, fatty.

13 2 Reply
justmee

Mar 18, 2015 #960061

I really like the second dress a lot..it looks nice

2 0 Reply

Jan 27, 2015 #936806 Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

shame on you for literally 90% of what you just said. I have no remorse for what happened to your order. With the sassy mouth you have i'm assuming this is some well needed karma. just start pawning the dresses and go to Ross hun. No mistakes make it okay for you to call a whole race of people "discusting" and "in need of starvation".

25 2 Reply
nishat

Dec 22, 2014 #919757 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I understand your pain of wasting $450 on two dresses but wishing starvation over a country isn't very reasonable. lol and sweetie u need to learn how to write.

18 2 Reply

Nov 30, 2014 #908257

Your spelling is "discusting".

22 1 Reply
Discusting Dude

Jan 02, 2015 #924340

AWESOME responses!! :D

10 0 Reply

Nov 09, 2014 #897545

Your whole review reads as though a child wrote it. Wishing horrible things upon an entire country? Get real.
Everyone knows that you aren't going to get a couture dress for $100 by mail, it just won't happen.

25 0 Reply
PRINCESS

Oct 27, 2014 #891499 New Jersey, United States

I was gonna buy a couple of dresses but after reading the reviews I CHANGED MY MIND> off TO Macy AND blooming-dales

2 4 Reply

Oct 14, 2014 #884755

"Disgusting country" and you hope "this country starves to death"???!! WOW! Wishing for poverty on a whole country over 2 dresses! HORRID! :/

18 0 Reply
Janin

May 29, 2013 #657318 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I received the wedding shoes ordered and i am not satisfied, so i clicked the link to make my request and to my surprise, i also was required to send a picture of the shoe! Part of their response was about a dress in addition to shoes....but i never ordered a dress! They offered 20% of the price of the shoes in form of coupon code towards another pair of my choice....and to confirm my agreement to the terms. Wth??? I dont want anything but my money back. I replied that the terms were not satisfactory then got an email offereing 30%!!!. Wth kind of company is this? Sounds like i've been scammed! Is this their way of bargaining without having to give money back? I have a copy of chat history with pre-sales rep who completely contradicted their so called policies. I was told the shoe return policy is different but NOT on their website! does anyone have any suggestions in getting my money back???? Please help!

2 3 Reply
likica

Jun 17, 2013 #665780

same here the most abusive shopping experience. No return policy. celebratory they send you smaller size because they know how is expensive to return and then they offer you coupon 30% for new order so they generate new sale and you pay double or triple plus final shipping cost upon order delivery an custom fee 2x

2 2 Reply
Sandra

Apr 19, 2014 #806870 Brownsville, Texas, United States

Wow,thanks for sharing your history,I was going to order a quincenera dress for my daughter.but now I'm going to stop the order.

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.