Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
3.6K views 17 comments

these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people.im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending me the address to send it back.

PLEASE do not do business with these animals...they abuse their own people why wouldnt they abuse people overseas too? and i really dont think the comments on their website are true!!! they are made up just to get a good reputation so people could buy their junk. if you see how mortifying the dresses are bulky fabric and sewing and thread is popping out you just want to die of an anxiety attack.

i spent 450$ for two dresses now i dont have money to buy a dress for my cousins wedding. i am beyond livid.I DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY A NEW DRESS AND IM AM BEYOND LIVID. I HOPE THIS COUNTRY STARVES TO DEATH I HAVE NO REMORSE FOR IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE THAT DONT HOLD THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE. I WISH I COULD SHOW YOU THE PICS OF THIS NIGHTMARE.

THE WILL NOT EVEN COMPLY!!! WHO DOES THIS?

I AM GETTING SICK OVER THIS!!!LOOK AT THE BUNCHED FABRIC?LOOK AT THE MESH UNDER THE BEADING OMFG!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jjshouse Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $450
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1263306

That dress could be custom tailored to fit your body like it was made just for you. Go to your local tailor/seamstress and take care of that with a good fitting.

I have no idea what the return policy was, but that's something to check out before purchasing in the future.

Do you ever try anything on BEFORE you buy it to make sure it fits properly and then you don't have to return it? If it is from a catalog,do you go over their return policy before you buy it,if not,then you get screwed for your total lack of ignorance and you are mad at the dress?Take it to a Tailor shop and have it sized better and use this experience to always read the Return Policies of any store you buy from.

UnionUP
Liberty, Missouri, United States #1010180

I think she intended company rather than country...

America's education problems are really concerning...or "discusting"

Some people should really not be allowed to have Internet access. That would have solved half of the problem here.

"I hope this country starves to death"

Well, you certainly look like you could stand to starve for a bit, fatty.

justmee

I really like the second dress a lot..it looks nice

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #936806

shame on you for literally 90% of what you just said.I have no remorse for what happened to your order.

With the sassy mouth you have i'm assuming this is some well needed karma.

just start pawning the dresses and go to Ross hun.No mistakes make it okay for you to call a whole race of people "discusting" and "in need of starvation".

Meg
Dallas, Texas, United States #933284

I hope the Lord has mercy on you...

nishat
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #919757

I understand your pain of wasting $450 on two dresses but wishing starvation over a country isn't very reasonable. lol and sweetie u need to learn how to write.

Your spelling is "discusting".