I got a call from Tokyo telling me I had to send measures for my order.person not here whom I ordered for.

So I cancelled my order but they already charged my card. Now I just want my card to be credited back since I didn't get an order because I cancelled. Please call this # to tell me when I get reimbursed. 419-462-2116.

Thank You My order # was 4179470646 & my total was $273.97 charged to my card. That's a lot to lose since I am on a fixed income.

Thank You I am not a pissed customer.just want my money back.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

maryanne.cochran1_32

If you paid by check or debit card, you are out of luck.They will give you the run around and act like they can't speak English and will not let you have your money back.

They only way they give money back is by check which is not the way things work in the U.S. In the U.S. You receive the funds back in the way that you purchased them. If you paid with a card and enter a dispute, you will lose it because they have a 7 day cancellation return policy so while the dispute is processing you just lost any chance of getting your money back.

So expect at run around, and for them to keep giving you counter offers and to hear "your check is in the mail" and never receive it. I learned a valuable lesson. When ordering something, check the "contact us" area to see where they are actually located to you can be aware if they will follow regular U.S. return policies like we are used to.

Do not ever order out of Hong Kong.It is basically a scam that they are running.