Jjshouse - Horrible shoes!
Bought shoes for my wedding and I was unhappy with the material.So I contacted JJ's support and they refused the return.
I ended up wearing them on my wedding day since I had no money for any others. They broke directly after the ceremony as we were riding down to the main floor of the courthouse.
Fortunately I had some flip flops in the car to get through the reception.Ridiculously priced for the material at $48 and couldn't even make it though an hour of walking!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Jjdresses mislead costumers and rob right in front of your eyes We have ordered 8 dresses for a g Wedding all of them were a total fail. We had to..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my..."
- "Purchased a vintage dress from rose wholesale. Waited for delivery which took about 10 days. Dress is same color and pattern, however around chest area is alot of extra material...."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."