Jjshouse - Horrible shoes!
Bought shoes for my wedding and I was unhappy with the material.So I contacted JJ's support and they refused the return.
I ended up wearing them on my wedding day since I had no money for any others. They broke directly after the ceremony as we were riding down to the main floor of the courthouse.
Fortunately I had some flip flops in the car to get through the reception.Ridiculously priced for the material at $48 and couldn't even make it though an hour of walking!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "They sent me the wrong size dress, I bought it for my mom (size 12) and they sent a dress that fits me like a glove (size 6). When I..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I would give it zero stars if I could. Please don't do as I did and hope for a positive experience when there are so many negative reviews. I ordered a..."
- "Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my..."
- "Purchased a vintage dress from rose wholesale. Waited for delivery which took about 10 days. Dress is same color and pattern, however around chest area is alot of extra material...."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."