I ordered a dress that was apparently made by a seamstress that was drunk!!!The dress was so ill made, when I sent them a picture they offered to give me some of my money back if I took to to my local seamstress.

I refused, I sent the dress back regular mail (as instructed) and 135 days later they're telling me they STILL haven't received my package.. I went to the post office and their records show it was shipped back to China March 1, 2017!!! It clear they have NO intention of returning my money!

If you have already made the mistake of ordering from them....GET A TRACKING NUMBER FROM THE POST OFFICE!!!!!

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

You bought from China. Then you got exactly what you deserved.

No sympathy from me.

Jjshouse Wedding Dress Review Jjshouse "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..." Read more Jjshouse - We had a good experience with our order Jjshouse "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..." Read more Jjshouse - Review about Dress from Columbia, Missouri Jjshouse "The dress arrived at my house and the minute I looked at it, I began to cry. It looked like it was made as a project by a 4th grader...." Read more Jjshouse - JJ'sHouse — a very positive experience! Jjshouse "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more