I ordered a dress that was apparently made by a seamstress that was drunk!!!The dress was so ill made, when I sent them a picture they offered to give me some of my money back if I took to to my local seamstress.

I refused, I sent the dress back regular mail (as instructed) and 135 days later they're telling me they STILL haven't received my package.. I went to the post office and their records show it was shipped back to China March 1, 2017!!! It clear they have NO intention of returning my money!

If you have already made the mistake of ordering from them....GET A TRACKING NUMBER FROM THE POST OFFICE!!!!!

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

You bought from China. Then you got exactly what you deserved.

No sympathy from me.

Jjshouse - JJ's House: they don't deliver and they don't give you your money back Jjshouse "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..." Read more Jjshouse - JJ'sHouse — a very positive experience! Jjshouse "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..." Read more Jjshouse - Dress Review from Scarsdale, New York Jjshouse "Jjdresses mislead costumers and rob right in front of your eyes We have ordered 8 dresses for a g Wedding all of them were a total fail. We had to..." Read more Jjshouse - Horrible shoes! Jjshouse "Bought shoes for my wedding and I was unhappy with the material. So I contacted JJ's support and they refused the return. I ended up wearing them on my wedding..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more