1.5

I would not use this company at all.I had an issue with the dress I purchased and I contacted the company for a refund well within the time frame they specified in their return policy.

The response that I received from the company was that they could not refund the money back but would give a 20% coupon towards another purchase or 10% of the value back. The company’s return policy clearly states if there is an issue and the dress is in its original condition that it could be returned. All I would be responsible for is the shipping cost. The company’s representative stated I misinterpreted the policy.

This company plays on words when it comes to their so called return policy and has no customer service at all. I would not recommend this company to any one under any circumstance.

Please read all the reviews of the so called customer service of this company as all complains are identical to mine.Now comes the company’s generic response and apology…

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

I didn't like: Take your money and dont care about their customer.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

Havertown, Pennsylvania, United States #1274612

Please, please, please go on econsumer.gov and report them. Maybe if enough of us do it, we can have them shut down!