1.5

Do not purchase from them!IF they want to have a no refund policy then they should state that clearly on their refund policy site!

My soon to be wife purchased 3 wedding dresses from them to try on and decide which she wanted for our wedding. They contacted her and stated they would give her a custom dress and waive the custom fee or if she was trying to try them on since she didn't know which she wanted she could go ahead with the transaction. She purchased them. She tried them on the day they arrived and contacted them about returning the two she did not want.

THIS is where the run around begins!! They said they won't return the dresses and offered a *** 10% off of the next purchase. I have 7 photos of each dress where the dresses are clearly defective. They told me to take the dresses to a tailor locally!

AND WHAT, spend more money on their defective dress and wear 3 dresses on the wedding day?? The one dress has two clearly different cup sizes and puckers horribly on the right side. The other one had threads pulling from the where the dress ruffles are supposed to be held in a specific areas and this one puckers horribly on the right side as well. Both of these dresses are defective and even though they were not custom made, they state they have no "off the rack" dresses.

As well, despite telling us they would accept full responsibility if the dresses were defective, they continued to give us the run around. Now finally they say they will accept the dresses, I have to pay for the shipping and upon inspection, they will decide if they will give us a refund or not and that they reserve the right to refuse a refund. That there tells me they now want the dresses back and will not refund me once they have them in their possession. According to what others have said, they will just stop returning my emails.

That’s ok!

I have already contacted my credit card company!I don’t mind paying for a dress I want but again, if you have no intention of accepting returns, STATE THAT IN YOUR POLICY!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments