I ordered 4 dresses for my sons wedding.Their sizing is not US sizing (probably 2 sizes smaller - at least- than US sizing).

No where on their site do they state that the dresses are coming from or made in CHINA! When the dresses arrived there was no "return shipping label" in the box which I found to be odd. The dresses were way too small so when I went on line to request a refund they emailed me back stating that they needed pictures (***!). Later that day I tried to access the "return ticket" on their site that I requested and it showed that my ticket had been closed.

Thank goodness I purchased the dresses with my Mastercard whom I immediately reached out to in order for me to dispute the charges, which they did. As soon as Mastercard reversed the charges, then all of a sudden JJsHouse sends me an email with a return address to send the dresses back to. It gets better . .

. they state in their email "SHIPPING METHOD: Please DO NOT use expedited delivery service like UPS, DHL or FedEx , etc. to return the parcels in case that the parcels will be at a high risk of being charged for import duty fee. Returning via local postal service is highly recommended." The cost to ship the dresses back was $95.45!!!

Normally I would not have paid this; however, the cost of the 4 dresses was $472.72 so I did not want to risk having Mastercard reverse the charge back on my account.

BUYER BE WARE - THIS IS NOT A REPUTABLE, HONEST COMPANY!!IF YOU DO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY USE A CREDIT CARD TO PROTECT YOUR PURCHASE!!

Review about: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Make consumers aware of companies unprofessional business actions.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments