Unless your order fits and looks perfect, their customer service is ridiculous, offering no real help or compensation.After advice from the online support team, I ordered fabric swatches to choose a colour (in chiffon as I was told they do not make samples in the tulle, but it would be the closest colour match).

When my 3 dresses arrived ($600), the colour was nothing like the samples. Very yellow and more mustardy than champagne. Next to my wedding dress, the colour (which was not what we ordered) looked horrible. I requested an exchange offering to order three new dresses.

We ordered standard sizes, not customized, so this should not have been a problem. Their response was that due to my swatches not being the right material ( which was not my fault), I had not right to exchange or refund and all they could do was offer 10% my next order. What the *** am I supposed to do with that? As if I would order from a company so unreliable again.

There is no way my bridesmaid dresses can wear those dresses!Two months out from my wedding and I have now had to by three more dresses from a more reliable service.

Review about: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments