Please DO NOT buy from this site!!!The dress I ordered was beautiful and very well made...but it didn't come close to fitting me.

I was honest and let them know that I must have made a mistake with the size and asked to return it. Please note that all my dresses are size 8 or size 10 so I ordered a size 10 to be on the safe side. They said no and that their return policy is very clear on their website. I was asked to send pictures which I did showing that there was no way that this dress would fit me under any circumstances.

Their response was that these are custom made at that they can’t take any returns as they do not keep any inventory. I asked again politely if they could reconsider as I will not be able to do anything with the dress. Their reply was that they do care about the situation and have reconsidered my case. They offered a 20% discount coupon that I can use to order a new dress in my correct size, or refund me 10% of the value of the dress I did order.

I don’t think they understand what good customer service is as that did not service my needs at all. Also BE AWARE that there are many additional charges when you order from this site. It cost me an additional $75.00 in duty, taxes and service fees. When I question the charges, they told me that they don’t have any control over that.

It would have been nice if they had pointed that out at the time of ordering. Nothing about this experience has been positive and I urge you to shop elsewhere, anywhere but here.

And on a final note, I really wished I had taken the time to read the reviews as many others have experienced the exact same horror as I did.This is the first time I have ever written a negative review about any purchase but I want to make sure that no one else gets sucked in like I did.

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Jjshouse?

Comments

STOP DO NOT L E T THEM RUIN YOUR SPECIAL DAY LIKE THEY RUINED MINE I ordered a dress for my Sons wedding it arrived quickly but was sized all wrong..they told me to take pictures to send back I did twice! Twice they said they had made the dress correctly even though the tape measure doesn't LIE. Then they told me to have it altered the dress maker said you can't make it longer (it was sent 4inches short) they wouldn't return my money only 20% back or 30% off a new dress like I'll ever order from them again I'm out $185 So think about going to a local shop ordering a dress and have a real pro alter your dress