Do not buy dresses from JJSHOUSE. Their tailoring is horrible.

I am disappointed and mad that this company gets to take advantage of people hard earn money. I purchase six dresses for my bridesmaids for my wedding for September of this year. I made all the purchases because my bridesmaids lives out of state and out of the country. Jjshouse rep suggested I get the dresses customed made so I paid extra.

I received the dresses and they do not fit the bridesmaid. One of the dresses is not even the same color. I could not understand how they could make 6 dresses and send one that is not the same fabric or color. I reach out to Jjshouse, at first they request photos which I sent to them and they never acknowledged or took any responsibility for their mistakes.

They told me flat out since it's been seven days there are no refund that can be issued. I explained again that my bridesmaids leaves out of town and could not predict when the dresses will arrive so early arrangements could not be made to come and try on the dresses. I pleaded with them and they told me no refund. It is not fair to people that this company does not acknowledge and accept their wrongs.

Now I have no dresses for my bridesmaids and I can't ask them to spend more it will not be fair to them.

See pics Same dress different color. Save your money and aggrevation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Bridesmaids Dress.

Comments