Orlando, Florida

BEWARE!!!!!! DO NOT order from them!

They will not refund you your money! I order this dress its a cute dress in the picture and I ask one of their reps to help me with sizes. I ordered a size 8 and they sent me a size 12. I contacted them on live chat and they told me they will work out a solution for me.

They emailed me back saying they can give me 20% off on my next dress. Are you kidding me? We needed this dress for an event in a week and they have the nerve to think I am going to spend more money with them. Not good business and they don't deserve business.

Most companies you can return for a refund even if you have to pay shipping you still can return. They will tell you they will work out a solution for you and you will be stuck with a dress you don't want and have to kick out more money! I wish I would have google the reviews I found before I ordered from them. Never again!!!!!!

Also their dresses are not as pretty as they appear to be in the pictures! What a waste of money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

JJsHouse Cons: No customer satisfaction.

Comments