1.5

Recently ordered a custom sized mother-of-the-bride dress. Gave specific measurements and requested 3" added to the hem of the skirt.

Dress arrived within three weeks; however there were major problems with the dress. 1) The 3" was NOT added to the hem but was obviously added to the waist causing the lower horizontal seam, to lie across my butt, 2) the sleeves were too tight (even though I gave them my bicept measurement...TWICE!) 3) The bodice/bust area was too tight (also accurately submitted) and 4) the waist was 3" too big. After 3 emails back and forth and a request for pictures from them, (which I had ALREADY provided, along with pics comparing my dress to other customers on their website), I knew I was getting the "runaround" and would not get a return. Pink dress in pics is mine.

Note how long the waist is (sheesh that's like 12 inches!!!!) Blue dress pic of satisfied customer. Note her dress' waist area only 4-5 inches and at the correct waistline.

Also note that on their website they only have 4 and 5 star happy customer reviews. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Review about: Jjshouse Mother Of The Bride Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I ordered a dress for my sister wedding. (180.00) Looked beautiful on the website.

The pool blue dress was poorly made (which is an understatement) loose stitching everywhere. In my opinion I could have brought better at WALMART!!! The bottom of the dress to long, the top to tight, and it was not a lace dress. It had flower patches stitched to it!

and shoulder pad in place where the top of the dress should have been.

And I paid for expedited shipping!! Not sure what they consider expedited.