I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good.

I checked the return policy and it says items can be returned within 7 days. I thought fine, so I ordered the dress. The dress was very small. It wouldn't come close to even zipping.

I immediately contacted the company to let them know and acquire the necessary information for return. I was told to take pictures of how the dress fit and email those. I found this highly unusual. Nothing was mentioned about this in return policy.

I did it to comply and get my money back. I was amazed when I got their reply. They told me to find a local tailor and they'd pay 10% of the cost of the dress to have it fixed, or give me a 20% discount coupon on a new one.

Needless to say, I was very unhappy and called their return policy fraudulent. We volleyed back and forth with a couple more emails, but I was not given a refund.

Review about: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments