12182 Veterans Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77067, USA

I'M on my second marriage and I am getting married on Sept 22, 2018. The dress came in this week (9/10/2018)...

What a disaster.!!!!!!! way too small and I paid for a custom made dress. I checked the measurement on the dress itself and not what I have put on the on line chat. I have all of my chats printed out and they assured me all was well!!!

I am in a mess. Getting married in 10 days and no dress and they don't care.!!!! They are taking their bloody time getting back to me and from what I read in the return policy all items that are alterated are final. !!!!!!!

FINAL!!!!! and it was their mistake. PLease,,,,,,, DON'T GET YOUR EVENT DRESS THERE!!!!!! BIG BIG MISTKAKE.

Now I don't know what to do. I paid over $200.00 for the dress, alterations, shipping. And no refund and it was their error. CHINA!!!

PLease don't let happen to you what happen to me. Unless you are some skinny 3 foot person, your clothes won't fit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments