Jjshouse - About three sizes too big
I would give it zero stars if I could. Please don't do as I did and hope for a positive experience when there are so many negative reviews.
I ordered a pair of dance shoes through the website. First off, the mobile/smartphone version of the website does not specify that the shipping time is not the total time to receive the package. So I paid extra for expedited shipping expecting to get the item within 3-6 working days. Not realizing that it doesnt include the tailoring time or processing time which took them another week. This is only stated on the full website in small text.
Im sure the shoes I ordered would be wonderful if I had the right size. I followed the instructions exactly on how to measure your foot - and they matched up with my usual size (7.5 Australian) = size 39.
As per the websites orders : "Size Tips: The size is smaller than normal. Please check your measurements and find your size according to the size chart first, and then choose one size bigger."
Therefore I ordered the size 40.
Upon receiving them, I tried them on to discover they are about three sizes too big. Even if I stuffed paper in the front they would still fall off while dancing.
JJ House claims they made the shoe to order correctly to the size chart. If this was true they would not be three sizes too big.
All they can offer me is a low part refund (30% of the total cost) or coupon for the store (40%), or a full refund if I pay return international shipping costs, and the express shipping costs to have them sent to me.
Never again will I purchase anything from this store.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dance Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."