Jjshouse - About three sizes too big

I would give it zero stars if I could. Please don't do as I did and hope for a positive experience when there are so many negative reviews.

I ordered a pair of dance shoes through the website. First off, the mobile/smartphone version of the website does not specify that the shipping time is not the total time to receive the package. So I paid extra for expedited shipping expecting to get the item within 3-6 working days. Not realizing that it doesnt include the tailoring time or processing time which took them another week. This is only stated on the full website in small text.

Im sure the shoes I ordered would be wonderful if I had the right size. I followed the instructions exactly on how to measure your foot - and they matched up with my usual size (7.5 Australian) = size 39.

As per the websites orders : "Size Tips: The size is smaller than normal. Please check your measurements and find your size according to the size chart first, and then choose one size bigger."

Therefore I ordered the size 40.

Upon receiving them, I tried them on to discover they are about three sizes too big. Even if I stuffed paper in the front they would still fall off while dancing.

JJ House claims they made the shoe to order correctly to the size chart. If this was true they would not be three sizes too big.

All they can offer me is a low part refund (30% of the total cost) or coupon for the store (40%), or a full refund if I pay return international shipping costs, and the express shipping costs to have them sent to me.

Never again will I purchase anything from this store.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jjshouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jjshouse.
Filing a new complaint about